Dental Assistant *SIGN on BONUS up to $1500*
Company: Dental Care Alliance
Location: Saint Clair Shores
Posted on: June 6, 2021
SIGN ON BONUS - Up to $1500
Gentle Dental is looking for a Dental Assistant for our office
located in St. Clair Shores, Michigan 48081. This is a full-time
position that will include some Saturday hours. Our ideal candidate
will have at least 1 year of hands on Dental Assistant experience;
must be a team player with a compassionate attitude and have the
ability to thrive in a fast paced environment. We offer a
competitive salary and an excellent benefit package!
Supports dental care delivery by preparing treatment room,
patient, instruments, and materials; passing instruments and
materials; performing procedures in compliance with the dental
- Prepares treatment room for patient by following prescribed
procedures and protocols.
- Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting,
seating, and draping patient.
- Provides information to patients and employees by answering
questions and requests.
- Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering
instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for
dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments.
- Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials
on instruments and in the patient's mouth.
- Provides diagnostic information by exposing and developing
radiographic studies; pouring, trimming, and polishing study
- Maintains patient appearance and ability to masticate by
fabricating temporary restorations; cleaning and polishing
- Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by
maintaining CPR certification, emergency drug and oxygen supply,
and emergency telephone directory.
- Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and
- Documents dental care services by charting in patient
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to
infection-control policies and protocols.
- Conserves dental resources by using equipment and supplies as
needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- 1 year experience working as a Dental Assistant
Additional benefits for full-time employees:
- Dental services
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 6 paid holidays off
- 401k to name a few
Dental Care Alliance. Stronger Together.
Keywords: Dental Care Alliance, Saint Clair Shores , Dental Assistant *SIGN on BONUS up to $1500*, Other , Saint Clair Shores, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!