We Are Hiring
Health Screener (PRN, as needed basis) - St Clair Shores -
What You Will Do
Perform initial screening/assessment of staff, patients and
guests in an effort to prevent infection exposure and provide
safeguards upon entry to the facility.
- Receive, screen and route individuals entering the
- Provide hand sanitizers and mask/face covering.
- Screen individuals' temperature using various tools which may
include temporal infrared thermometers or infrared cameras.
- Clean and sanitize workstation and supplies.
- Identify and report issues of safety and maintenance.
- May conduct additional health testing or screening as
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension SE Michigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive
fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data,
or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only
to individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment
Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more
Right to Work